GLEIM and Professor Ronald Schmidt have collaborated to bring you CMAPreCourse – Our mission is to help you pass the CMA!
- GLEIM CMA Review System – The Trusted Name in CMA Prep for Over 30 Years
- Over 64 hours of classroom lecture at a local university or in-person from the comfort of your home or office + 8 hours of final cram session
- Unlimited access beyond scheduled classes to professors with a proven track record for success
- Instructors and support staff provide a positive, relaxed, and supportive learning environment
- Live, In-Person Cram Session in your metropolitan area
CMAPrepCourse is a comprehensive, customized learning experience to assist candidates preparing for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Exam. It combines the Gleim CMA Review System, LIVE professor-led weekly classes, online interaction, and personal counseling to prepare candidates for success on the CMA exam.
Businesses around the world rely on CMAs for accounting, finance and information management and most importantly, for the strategic planning and business solutions provided by these qualified professionals. The CMA designation represents a broad business competency and mastery of the management-level skills required to add value, drive business performance, and build quality financial practices within organizations.
The program objectively tests and validates expertise in areas essential to analyzing, managing and evaluating business solutions that contribute to the success of an organization. The CMA credential indicates a commitment to excellence based on a strong, ethical foundation and dedication to lifelong learning. It proves your ability to become a strategic business partner, while enhancing your self-confidence, your sense of accomplishment, and your resume.
Frequently Asked Questions about CMAPrepCourse
Why Should You Get a CMA Credential?
Future Class Sessions/Schedule and Enrollment Application
For more information, click here to contact us.